Estimated Arrival: Between May 21 and May 26. *ETA to AUSTRALIA
Free Shipping for all metro areas* Learn more
The two-leg Vertilift is the most popular frame from the Vertilift range.
It features two sturdy lifting columns with three-stage lifting segments and a range of 620mm to 1250mm.
Each lifting column is equipped with a whisper-quiet heavy-duty motor synchronised by a single control box tucked away neatly within the frame.
The frame is made with heavy-duty materials and designed to extend from 1150mm to 1800mm in width.
The ability to expand the frame offers the user a big variation in top sizes from 1200mm to 1800mm wide with a depth ranging from 600mm to 900mm.
With the addition of the optional extension rail kit, your Vertilift 2 leg frame will extend to 2000mm.
Vertilift comes standard with a 4 memory handset.
Each component is engineered as plug and playmaking servicing a breeze.
Top Sizes: 1500mm length x 750mm width x 25mm or 1800mm length x 750mm width x 25mm height
Both sizes are available in solid or scalloped desktops (600mm x 45mm)
All listed desktops are Movida Melamine and come with 2mm ABS edging. If you require any different top colour or styles get in contact with us.
- Thermal overload protection
- Heavy-duty motors in each lift column
- Child Lock
- Soft start soft finish
- Programmable minimum and maximum height
- Lift capacity 130kg
- Height range 620mm - 1250mm
- Lift speed 38mm per second
- The frame extends from 1150mm to 1800mm in width
- Shipping Dimensions Frame:1060mm x 260mm x 240mm Top: 1560mm x 805mm x 40mm (1500mm x 750mm top) and 1860mm x 805mm x 40mm (1800mm x 750mm top)
- Weight Frame: 28Kg Top: 21kg (1500mm x 750mm top) 25kg (1800mm x 750mm top)
- 5-year Warranty on the vertilift frame