Estimated Arrival: Between Jul 05 and Jul 10. *ETA to AUSTRALIA
Free Shipping for all metro areas* Learn more
Altizen® Active seamlessly transforms any desk into a healthy and active standing desk. Users can effortlessly transition between sitting and standing through the touch of a button. The only standing desk endorsed by professional physiotherapists and internationally safety-certiﬁed, Altizen ensures its user's all-day comfort and wellness at work.
Designed and engineered in Singapore, the all-new Altizen Active standing desk combines functional elegance with the exceptional build quality.
Remarkably sleek and structured, the Active flexibly adjusts to offer you the best posture for your body. This stylish standing desk was crafted with healthcare experts to minimise back pain and improve your health.
Recommended By Physiotherapists
Altizen is the only standing desk recommended by professional physiotherapists. The recommendation process included an in-depth examination of the therapeutic and ergonomic benefit of the product by a board of physiotherapists.
Reliability Tested 20,000 Times
The most rigorous testing with continuous non-stop movement over a period of 3 weeks under full load. This testing simulates 5 years of consistent usage, meaning that the desk is tested to be thoroughly reliable under normal use.
SGS Certified For Safety
The entirety of the Altizen Active passed the CB, CE, LVD/EMF, EMC and RED certification, signifying that our product satisfied the strictest electrical and safety standards tested for by SGS, a global safety consulting and certification company.
- Premium steel
- Offers unrivalled stable usage experience
- Cold rolled SPCC steel provides superior ﬁnishing
- 98-degree ergonomic tilt
- A wider angle between screen and eyes mitigates eye strain
- Closer distance between worksurface and arms lessens shoulder tension
- Screen adjustment
- Independent screen adjustment for user’s comfort
- Supports almost any height and body build
- Modules [Optional]
- Single monitor, dual monitor, laptop choices
- Modular to allow for easy replacement
- Silent Motor
- Near silent motor blends into quiet ofﬁce environment
- Lifecycle tested for 20,000 times for durable reliability
- Wireless Handset Remote
- Ergonomically designed to ﬁt into the palm
- Provides 2 preset heights for superior user experience
- International Certiﬁcations
- Exceeds stringent international certiﬁcation for mechanical and electronics safety by SGS
- Only standing desk endorsed by professional
Footprint dimensions Fully retracted: 80 x 65 x 73cm (length x depth x height)
Fully extended: 80 x 65 x 94.5cm (length x depth x height)
Noise level Below 50 dB Net / Gross weight 26kg / 33 kg Travel range Worksurface: 44.5cm Colours Trafﬁc White Shipping carton 85 x 55 x 12cm (surface top and base)
85 x 52 x 22cm (pillar)
Load capacity 15 kg Material Power-coated steel and MDF with white laminate Modules [optional] Single Monitor
Power consumption 29V DC motor Remote Communication Remote control (radio frequency) Remote Communication 3 years warranty against defects in workmanship or assembly
18kg 85cm x 55cm x 12cm (surface top and base)
18kg 85cm x 52cm x 22cm (pillar)
2.2kg 84.4 x 16.2 x 10cm (Dual Bar Module)
3.1kg 40cm x 30cm x 13cm (Laptop Tray Module)
- 3-year Warranty
- Shipping carton